Fertility Fit Kit is a mind-body wellness course created to address the specific needs of women undergoing IVF and egg freezing. Whether you’re preparing for your first fertility treatment or you’ve been through multiple cycles, you probably know by now just how stressful and tumultuous this experience can be! Our goal is to support you with simple tools to help make your fertility treatment more peaceful, calm, and empowered.
- You’d like support preparing yourself physically, mentally, and emotionally for treatment
- You’ve been struggling with infertility and or fertility treatments
- You're searching for tools to help you find a sense of well-being amongst the stress of treatment
- You panic at the thought of medical settings, injections, medication, anesthesia, or pain
This Course Will Cover:
- What To Expect During Fertility Treatment
- Self-Care Tools to De-stress
- Yoga and Qigong Practices for Treatment
- Creating a Positive Mindset
- Dealing with Panic in Medical Settings
- A Personalized Self-Care Plan
Disclaimer: This program is not a substitute for medical attention, examination, diagnosis or treatment. Please seek the approval of your doctor to be able to participate in a course that involves gentle yoga and qigong exercises before participating.
Elaine, MFA, RYT-200, is the founder of Fertility Fit Kit. As a public educator for nearly two decades, she has worked with students ranging from toddlers to senior citizens and is extremely passionate about bringing health, wellness, and creativity to underserved populations.
She is a fertility wellness coach and infertility advocate. She is also a dancer, choreographer, yoga, qigong, and meditation instructor. As a wellness coach at West Coast Fertility and an experienced IVF patient herself, Fertility Fit Kit was built to provide women access to holistic tools to help support them through the challenges and stress of fertility treatment.
Elaine received her BA in Dance from UCLA after spending one year at The Juilliard School, an MFA in Dance from NYU’s Tisch School of the Arts, a Physical Education Credential from UCLA, a 200 hour yoga certification from YogaWorks, and a Social Emotional Arts Certification from UCLArts and Healing Program.
StartWhat to Expect Introduction (1:03)
StartDealing with the Medical and Physical (5:48)
StartDealing with Financials (1:37)
StartDealing with the Mental and Emotional (1:47)
PreviewTrigger #1: Stirrup Introduction (3:29)
PreviewGuided Lesson: Finding Relaxation in Our Stirrups (13:36)
StartTrigger #2: Dealing with Uncertainty (2:48)
StartTrigger #3: Poked and Prodded (8:47)
StartTrigger #4: White Coat Syndrome (3:31)
StartTrigger #5: Dealing with Past Trauma and Miscarriage (7:06)